If you have any concerns about the quality and condition of the items when they arrived, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery.
You must submit photos that clearly reflect the condition of the items.
We only ship out beautiful and healthy plants that are disease free and of good quality. That being said, we cannot control what happens to your order during transit.
Please track your package and open it immediately upon arrival. Fragile plants such as bear paw, baby toe, etc. may break or lose a few of their leaves during transport.
If you receive your package and your plants are severely damaged, please message us immediately. We’ll try our best to accommodate you.
Covered by Quality Guarantee:
- Root rot
- Broken stems
- Pest infestation (mealy bug, aphids, scale, etc)
- Incorrect or missing plant or product
- Visible damage to pots, planters, or other accessories
Not Covered by Quality Guarantee (Partial credits may be granted subject to our review and approval):
- Damaged items or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Dried or wilted bottom leaves (naturally occurring in all plants; can be easily pulled off without damaging the plant)
- Potting soil on leaves (easily washed off with first watering)
- A couple of broken, missing, or wilted leaves, as long as 75% or more healthy leaves remain intact
- Minor color/shape differences from photographs in product listings (many succulents change color/shape continuously)
- Items damaged due to cold weather and a heat pack/shipping warmer are not purchased
- Package not received claims when proof of delivery is provided by the postal carrier
- Packages that arrive late because of shipping delay with the carrier
- Packages that are forwarded to a different address than the designated shipping address
- Any issues with the plants after 7 days of delivery
We gladly offer a refund, store credit, or replacements for your orders for reasons such as items arrived damaged, items not as described, items missing or not received, wrong items received, etc.
If you have any issues with your plant order, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your order number and photos of the items and the package. If the items are damaged, you must submit photos that clearly reflect the condition of the items and/or damage to the shipping box.
Once your refund request is received, reviewed, and approved, your refund will be processed promptly. A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 48 hours.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, if your order qualifies for credit through our Quality Guarantee, you’ll receive a gift credit through email.
Replacement (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. You don’t need to ship the original items back to us.
Please contact us at email@example.com to submit your replacement inquiry.